The Family Law Facilitator Program provides information and referrals to family law litigants who are not represented by attorneys. Litigants may meet with the facilitator by appointment (for document review, composure of forms, and/or with an interpreter if required).
Location of Office: 149 3rd Ave. North - Okanogan County Courthouse - 3rd Floor - Room 3-09, Okanogan, WA 98840
Walk-In Hours for Questions: Wednesdays - 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM and 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM - Please call first to ensure the Facilitator is available - (509) 422-7132
Your Child and Divorce and Separation Classes (This is a local requirement of the court when entering a parenting plan in Okanogan County)
Click below for flyer of class dates, times and location
Click Here For Class Info
Mediation is an option often used by parties to reach an agreement. Please click on the link below for more information regarding mediation.
What is Mediation
The Facilitator Can:
- Review your forms for completeness and accuracy
- Schedule Hearings
- Explain court procedures
- Remind you of courtroom courtesies, and
- Refer you to additional resources
Who Facilitator’s Can Assist:
Only people who are not represented by attorneys
Only people involved in family law actions such as: the case types listed below.
- Click on a link below for the appropriate action
- Print the forms or download them to a thumb drive
- Complete the forms and bring them to your appointment, either hard copy or on a thumb drive
- If you are unable to print or download the forms, you may use the facilitator’s computer system at your appointment to complete the forms
Please read if you are preparing for a trial as a Pro Se litigant