Okanogan County Public Health
Working for the health of the people in Okanogan County

 Report Violations
For Public Health emergencies after hours call 911. To report
  • Septic violations
  • Food safety violations
  • Illegal dumping
  • Smoking in public places

contact us at: 509-422-7140

Request for Information Forms


Request for public information Form (i.e. septic or water)

Request for medical information form







1234 South 2nd Avenue
P.O. Box 231
Okanogan, WA 98840
(509) 422-7140



For more information Requests for Septic or water info contact: OKanogan County Public Health, Email

For more informationon Requests for Medical records info contact: Lauri Jones, Email

Web Master: Marta Reed

joomla site stats