Emergency / Sudden Natural DisasterWhile Okanogan County Emergency Management may be the central command during an emergency or sudden natural disaster, the Okanogan County Public Health District (OCPHD) works diligently to respond and aid in recovery efforts for the living environment for Okanogan County residents following a sudden natural disaster such as flooding or wildfire.
For reference information about what to do during or after a flood, visit our Floods & Mold webpage.
- Okanogan County Emergency Management
- Washington State Department of Natural Resources (DNR)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Smokey Bear for Kids
Visit our Emergency Preparedness / Disaster Response webpage for recommendations what to do before a natural disaster strikes.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category