Okanogan County Vendors 2021
The Fair Advisory Committee and Okanogan County Commissioners are excited to proceed with plans for the Okanogan County Fair 2021.
We would like to extend this invitation to you to participate as a vendor at this annual event.
Some highlights about our Fair...
1. We are the largest county in Washington State.
2. Our County is in the heart of the Evergreen State and visited by many tourist throughout the year, including our Canadian neighbors.
3. The Fair Rodeo has been named ProWest Rodeo of the year 3 years in a row, 2017-2019. We look forward to making it 4.
4. We host the one of a kind Indian Relay Race. Okanogan County is home to four of the top teams in the Nation.
5. The Okanogan County Fair will be hosting the 1st Annual WILD HORSE RACES at our fair both Friday and Saturday night.
6. The Livestock Market Sale, held on Saturday afternoon, draws in hundreds of bidders in person and brings in nearly $250,000 in sales. Its BIG!
Want to become a Vendor? It is an easy process.... Here is how:
Step 1: Fill out a Vendor Application and return to the fairgrounds office. If you need to camp during the Fair you will need to fill out a camping application as well.
Applications can be returned to:
Okanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail Road
PO Box 467 Okanogan, WA 98840
Step 2: Contracts will be sent out with your assigned space once they have been reviewed by the Fair Advisory Committee. Once you receive, please sign and return with your payment. Set-up instructions and rules will be included on your contract.
Step 3: SEE YOU AT THE FAIR!!!