- Check - Counter Checks are not accepted, name and address must be printed on check.
- Money Order
- Cashier’s Check
- Credit/Debit Card - note there is a third party convenience fee when using a card
*Sorry, we are unable to accept Credit/Debit card payments over the phone at this time.
If you would like to use a credit card you can go to the following website:
- When using this service you will need to put in our Jurisdiction #5653
- There is a convenience fee for this service, that will be automatically charged to your credit card, please visit their site for correct fees and terms.
If you are paying bail we will need the following:
- Correct mailing address and telephone number, in the event the bail needs to be mailed to you
- Form of payment is dependent on the order signed by Judge