911 Communications Deputy, Multiple Open Positions
911 Communications Deputy
Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office currently has openings for 911 Communications Deputy / Dispatcher.
Description : 911 Communications Deputy Job Description
Click here to apply: Civil Service Application
Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office has multiple openings for 911 Dispatchers. Starting wage for this position is $20.80-24.05 per hour with full benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement, paid sick leave and annual leave accrual.
Okanogan County is offering a one-time $7,500 signing bonus for lateral/certified new hires and a $4,500 signing bonus for entry level!
Lateral or Certified Entry Incentives
- Time in Service Allowance - New hire presently employed with a public safety/law enforcement agency when hired, shall receive annual leave accrual time credit based on years of continuous service. Additionally, time in service credit will be applied to step increase computation for wages.
- Annual Leave Front-load - New hire shall be awarded one week of annual leave upon hire. Regular annual leave begins accruing immediately.
- Sick Leave Front-load - New hire shall be awarded two weeks of sick leave upon hire. Regular sick leave begins accruing immediately.
Applicants may apply direct to Okanogan County:
- Complete and SIGN the Civil Service Application and return to the Civil Service Examiner at email@example.com or send by USPS to Civil Service, 123 5th Ave N., Rm 150, Okanogan, WA 98840
- The $20 application fee has temporarily been waived
- After the Civil Service Examiner has reviewed the submitted Civil Service Application a web link for a skills assessment will be provided to the applicant
- Civil Service/Department interview after successful completion of the skills assessment
- Conditional Offer of Employment
- Background investigation, polygraph and psychological review.
- Employment start date set once all steps successfully completed.
For more information on these postings, to schedule a job shadow, or for questions about the hiring process, contact Vicky Poole, Civil Service Examiner
*There is no COVID-19 vaccination requirement to work as a deputy with the Okanogan County Sheriff's Office
Okanogan County is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled