Water Testing Information
- Coliform / Bacteria
- Monday - Thursday, 7:30 a.m. ~ 3:00 p.m.
- Instructions about how to fill out a lab slip for a Coliform water sample:
- Nitrate / Chemical (MUST be kept cold! / chilled, on ice)
- Monday - Wednesday, 7:30 a.m. ~ 3:00 p.m.
If you have questions regarding the information above, please call (509) 422-7140.
Water Sample Pickup Available on the First Monday of Each Month
For your convenience, we have coordinated with local area city halls for a water sample pickup service.
You may drop off your water testing samples according to the following schedule:
|Oroville City Hall||9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.|
|Tonasket City Hall||9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon|
|Brewster City Hall||9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
|Pateros City Hall||9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.|
|Winthrop City Hall||9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.|
|Twisp City Hall||9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.|
- If a Monday pickup service falls on a holiday, there will be no service that day. The pickup day will occur the next business day instead.
- Reminder! If Nitrate water samples are left at a city hall for pickup, the sample MUST be kept cold, either by refrigeration or by leaving it on ice.
For answers to your questions about water sample testing, please call the OCPHD Water Laboratory direct line at (509) 422-7395.