Create an Account
To ensure you receive alerts please follow the guidelines below:
- Enter valid Okanogan County street address. (DO NOT list PO Box)
- Verify your address location (On MAP place tear drop on your address)
- Every person in household must have their own account. (only list one person per account)
- Provide current phone number to receive text or voice notifications.
- Verify account yearly, when relocating or changing phone numbers.
- Write down your user name and password.
- Don’t make a new account, contact us if you cannot login to your account.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
OKANOGAN COUNTY EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
SELF-RESPONSIBILITY is your first resource.
Okanogan County Emergency Management (OCEM) will use all means possible to notify you of any hazards in order for you to take action regarding your safety. DO NOT WAIT for OCEM or First Responders to notify you of a hazard; take action if needed.