* Airport Technical Advisory Committee
THRESHOLD DETERMINATION OF NON-SIGNIFICANCE
PROPOSED ZONE MAP AMENDMENT
AIRPORT SAFETY ZONES
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Okanogan County Department of Planning & Development,
in consultation with the City of Tonasket has proposed an ordinance which if adopted would amend the Okanogan County Zone Map by establishing safety zones adjacent to the Tonasket Airport. The zone map amendments if adopted would depict the area contained within the Zone 1 -Flight Operations, Zone 2 Approach/Departure, Zone 3-Transition, Zone 4-Passage, and Zone 5-Airport Effects Area.
The designated zones would then be subject to the land use regulation found in Okanogan County
Code 17A.300 Airport Safety.
The SEPA Responsible Official has issued a Threshold Determination of Non-Significance (DNS)
regarding the proposal. Comments regarding the threshold determination should be submitted in
writing or electronically no later than 5:00 pm, January 31, 2019. Comments should be submitted to email@example.com or mailed or delivered to 123 5th Ave N. Suite 130, Okanogan WA 98840.
Date of publishing: January 16 and 17, 2019.
Information regarding this code amendment can be obtained from: Okanogan County Office of
Planning and Development, Perry Huston, Director of Planning, 123 5th Avenue North, Suite 130
Okanogan, WA 98840 509-422-7218 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Documents prepared for the
proposal may be viewed at www.okanogancounty.org/planning
- Airport Public Safety District Draft 12/20/2012
- District Use Chart/Airport Public Safety District Zones (Updated 07/12/2012)
- Brewster Airport Zones (Updated 07/23/2012)
- Intercity Airport Zones (Updated 09/27/2012)
- Okanogan Airport Zones (Updated 07/23/2012)
- Omak Airport Zones (Updated 07/23/2012)
- Oroville Airport Zones (Updated 09/27/2012)
- Tonasket Airport Zones (Updated 07/23/2012)
- Twisp Airport Zones (Updated 07/23/2012)