Appeal Forms

All forms listed below may be downloaded and then either mailed into:
Okanogan County Commissioners Office, ATTN: BOE, 123 5th Ave N, Room 150, Okanogan, WA, 98840
Or emailed to (Subject: BOE APPEAL)
Any questions about the form or for help filling them out please email the email address above or call @ 509-422-7100.

Appeal Real Property Packet

Appeal Personal Property Packet

Appeal Current Use

Destroyed Property

Designated Forest Land

Senior Exemption Form 

Request for Reconvene