Completing your Online Job Application
You can now streamline the process of completing a job application with
Okanogan County. This process is simple and straight forward. You can attach any
additional documents such as a cover letter, resume or letter of interest as
requested in the position you are applying for.
Before accessing the online job application (link at the bottom of this
page) please review these important procedures to assist you in the process.
- In the job posting you are interested in, click the Online Job
Application hyperlink on the job posting, which brings you to this page.
- Complete the job application noting that any field with a red
asterisk (*) is mandatory.
- Once you have completed the job application, press the paperclip at
the bottom of the browser window to attach additional documents such as
resume, letter of interest or cover letter as requested in the job
- Before continuing, now would be a good time to review your
- Once your review is complete and all attachments have been included,
press Submit & Sign.
- You will be presented with optional ways of signing your job
application depending on the device you are using.
- If using the Type option, provide your full legal name and an email
address to receive a link to your completed job application. Don’t
forget to check the agree box.
- There may be multiple places to sign within the job application, so
you could see a message like this.
- Press Next to continue and apply your signature as required.
- Once all signatures have been applied you will see a message to
Finalize & Submit your job application.
- If you have not done so, attach required documents according to the
job you are applying for and once complete, press Continue.
- When complete, you will be able to download and/or email your job
application to yourself for safekeeping.
- You may now close your web browser.
- Your job application and any additional attachments are now on their
way to Okanogan County Human Resources.
Online - Okanogan County Application for Employment