Okanogan County Public Works
Okanogan County Public Works is hiring (2) M-2 Road Maintenance Workers. The M-2 Road Maintenance Worker has the primary function and responsibility to operate trucks and light equipment in the Road Division, and assist in all aspects of the maintenance and construction operations on the County’s road system and bridges. Positions are available in the following areas Area 3 Twisp/Winthrop and Area 4 Brewster. These are full-time positions with benefits.
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License. Commercial Driver’s License
with endorsements (Class A, Air Brakes, Tank Vehicles) and current
updated health card
- State of Washington Flagging Card and current First Aid Card (with
- Insurability and good driving record
- A physical examination (minimum DOT) will be required prior to
- High School Diploma or GED
Salary: Hourly wage is $18.17/hr.
Online: Click Here
Offline: Please submit a letter of interest, resume and completed Okanogan County Application for Employment and Supplemental to the Public Works Administration Office at 1234A South 2nd Ave., Okanogan, WA 98840 or to Shelley Keitzman.
Position open until filled with first review on November 8, 2019. EOE