Okanogan County Public Works
Okanogan County Public Works is hiring multiple M2 Truck Drivers for the 2019/2020 winter season to assist road crews with snowplow operations. These are temporary positions. Positions are available in the following areas Area 3 Twisp/Winthrop, Area 4 Brewster, Area 5 Tonasket & Area 6 Oroville.
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License. Commercial Driver’s License
with endorsements (Class A, Air Brakes, Tank Vehicles) and current
updated health card
- State of Washington Flagging Card and current First Aid Card (with
- Insurability and good driving record
- A physical examination (minimum DOT) will be required prior to
- High School Diploma or GED
Salary: Hourly wage is $18.17/hr.
Online: Click Here
Offline: Please submit a letter of interest, resume and completed Okanogan County Application for Employment and Supplemental to the Public Works Administration Office at 1234A South 2nd Ave., Okanogan, WA 98840 or to Shelley Keitzman.
Position open until filled with first review on October 4, 2019. EOE