Okanogan County Clerk’s Office
The Okanogan County Clerk’s Office is hiring for the position of Legal Processing Clerk II. This position reports to both the County Clerk and Chief Deputy Clerk and provides varied judicial court legal assistance for the Superior Court – including courtroom support.
This position may attend sessions of court; maintain and update court case dockets; assure all court documents are placed in appropriate case files in a timely manner; perform data entry of case information into the court and case management program and may assist other court personnel and the general public.
This is a non-exempt position with excellent an excellent benefits package. The starting salary is $2,666 per month.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year of office/clerical experience with general office duties.
- Working knowledge or proven ability to comprehend federal, state, and local laws, including mandatory forms.
- Working knowledge of Superior Court rules, procedures, laws and regulations.
- Working knowledge of legal terminology, documents, and document processing procedures.
- Working knowledge of Okanogan County social service agencies and legal resources.
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of personal computers, including word processing and spreadsheet software.
Online: Click Here
Offline: Please submit a letter of interest, resume and completed Okanogan County Application for Employment to Okanogan County Human Resources 123 5th Ave. N., Rm 150, Okanogan, WA 98840. Applications will be accepted until July 10th, 2020 at 5:00 pm Please contact Human Resources at (509)422-7169 should you have any questions. EOE