INFORMATION THE TREASURER'S OFFICE NEEDS FOR A TAX CERTIFICATE FOR MOBILE HOME MOVEMENT:
1. Name of person to whom assessed.
2. Purchaser (if sold)
3. Type of movement (within county, out of county, out of state, to dealers lot, repossession)
4. Transporter's Name
5. Transporter's address
6. Transporter's WUTC Permit #
7. Transporter's DOT Permit #
Description of mobile home (make, model year, serial number, length, width,
Assessor's I.D. or parcel number, does the
9. Movement from (address/parcel number)
10. Destination (address/parcel number)
After the completion of the Tax Certificate, the Treasurer's Office issues a Mobile Home Movement Decal with the make, model year and serial number of the mobile. Transporter's name and WUTC Permit number is needed as well as the DOT Special Motor Vehicle Permit Number. The decal is valid for 15 days from the date of issue. If you have any questions, contact this office at 509-422-7180.