Okanogan County Treasurer’s Office
The Okanogan County Treasurer’s Office is accepting applications for the position of Accounting Clerk III – Foreclosure Deputy. This position has a starting salary of $2,787 per month plus a generous benefit package.
The Accounting Clerk III performs a variety of skilled clerical and accounting duties as required by the Treasurer’s Office. These duties require a wide range of computer, clerical, accounting and customer service skills, performed independently and in accordance with established policies and procedures and applicable State law.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent;
- Two (2) years bookkeeping or accounting experience; and
- Proficient 10-key and computer skills (word processing, spreadsheet and database applications).
Testing will be performed at time of interview.
- College level or technical coursework in accounting/bookkeeping procedures and practices.
- Knowledge of Collections.
To Apply: Submit a completed Okanogan County Application for Employment, resume and cover letter expressing your interest to: Okanogan County Treasurer's Office, 149 3rd Avenue North, Room 201, Okanogan, WA 98840 or by mail to PO Box 111, Okanogan, WA 98840. Job posting to close on May 3rd, 2019. Position will be open until filled. EOE.