Okanogan County Prosecuting Attorney's Office
The office of the Okanogan County Prosecuting Attorney is accepting applications for a part-time Victim Witness Advocate (.65 FTE, 26 hours per week). The beginning salary is $1,719.90 per month with benefits. This is a non-exempt union position.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Able to use Microsoft Office software, such as Word and Outlook
- Good communication skills; oral and written
- Ability to handle heavy workload, multiple systems, short deadlines, and work independently
- Must feel comfortable working with various types of crime victims. Previous advocacy experience is not required, but is preferred.
Must be able to learn quickly and become efficient with the case management program. Must be neat, personable, dependable, and have good attendance. Candidates must have a high degree of personal integrity and be able to maintain confidentiality. This position requires a thorough background investigation. Spanish bilingual encouraged to apply. EOE
To Apply: submit an Okanogan County Application for Employment and supplemental questionnaire, resume and a letter of interest to: Okanogan County Prosecuting Attorney, 237 Fourth Avenue North, P. O. Box 1130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7280. Position will remain open until filled.