Okanogan County currently has 2 positions available for Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician is a full-time nonunion position which includes a substantial paid benefits package (medical, vision, dental and life insurance, retirement, paid holidays, sick and annual leave). Salary range is $2,415 - $2,936 DOE per month.
This position is responsible to perform routine maintenance of County buildings and facilities. Utilize carpentry, plumbing, masonry, electrical and painting skills for completion of facility repair, maintenance and construction projects. Use county passenger vehicle to transport supplies and equipment and to commute between buildings and facilities. Maintain a working relationship with departments and their personnel. Respond to public inquiries in a courteous manner; provide information within scope of knowledge or refer to supervisor. Perform work in accordance with sound safety practices.
- Requires two years of work experience as a building or grounds maintenance worker.
- Experienced in electrical diagnostics
- Requires knowledge of the field of assignment sufficient to perform thoroughly and accurately the full scope of responsibility as illustrated by examples in the above job description (click on title).
- Physical ability to navigate stairs, ladders, tight spaces, lift 50 lbs. or more.
- Possession of a valid Washington State Drivers License.
- Individuals assigned to this position work in the capacity of a confidential employee. Any breach of these terms and conditions of employment may result in immediate discipline, up to and including termination.
Online: Click Here
Offline: Please submit a completed Okanogan County Application for Employment to Human Resource at 123 5th Ave., Room 139, Okanogan, WA 98840. For more information contact Debi Hilts at 509-422-7169. Applications will be accepted until 5:00 pm, May 25, 2018. First review on June 22, 2018 - EOE