Okanogan County District Court
The office of the Okanogan County District Court is accepting applications for the full time position of Legal Process Assistant I. Beginning salary is $2,319 per month with a 5% salary increase each year for the first 5 years. This is a union position with excellent benefits, which include vacation and sick leave, medical and dental insurance, retirement, life insurance and paid holidays.
Under the general supervision of the Court Administrator, with guidance from Legal Process Assistant II and Legal Process Assistant III positions; performs general and routine clerical work in support of the Court. Duties follow well established procedures and guidelines.
- Requires knowledge of the field of assignment sufficient to perform thoroughly and accurately the full scope of responsibilities as illustrated by examples in the above description of duties.
- High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Keyboarding efficiently at 45 wpm.
- Ability to learn proprietary software.
- Prefers knowledge of courts and justice system including legal terminology and documents.
Online: Click Here
Offline: Please submit a resume and completed
Okanogan County Application for Employment
PO Box 980
Okanogan, WA 98840
Applications will be accepted through 5 pm on December 15, 2017. Please contact Human Resources at (509) 422-7169 should you have any questions..